We are very excited to be able to offer new cutting capacity thanks to a new machinery and a reconfigured workshop. Our great team are programming cutting and finishing CNC jobs faster and better than ever.
CEL-CNC is a locally owned and run CNC cutting service close to Bristol in Portishead, North Somerset. We have recently added more machinery and are looking for new customers to fill this new capacity.
We would welcome the opportunity to quote for any job big or small.
A phone call to discuss your existing or future needs is exactly what we are looking for.
Ask for Pete or Chris on 01275 846 459
- Our experienced team have backgrounds in engineering and high volume manufacturing and we design and sell our own creations. We can provide advice to ensure the best result and most efficient method so you get the best cost and quality. We can work from drawings in any format and are happy to turn a sketch into a product while keeping your ideas secure.
- Our CNC equipment allows large sheets to be worked with multiple operations in a single program which speeds up production and reduces costs.
- We hold stock of most common timber and laminates as well as plastic and composites commonly used in sign making. Our supply chain is broad and reliable to ensure orders are produced on time in the best material.
- Beyond cutting we can provide services from finishing and assembly to design and sourcing.
- Our large warehouse has flexible assembly spaces and has easy dry access for any vehicle. We can also provide great value storage and shipping services.
Our ideal customer gives us the stability of regular business and keeps us all smiling. We are happy to work with you to ensure the same for you and your business.
The CEL-CNC homepage gives an overview but we really want to speak with you over a cuppa. Please contact us via phone or email and remember us so we can quote for your next project.